Sony XPERIA S

Fabrički OS, Android, Symbian, Windows
Pravila foruma
Ukoliko želite da pogledate teme vezane za određeni OS, možete to uraditi preko sledećih prečica:
Android OSSymbian OSSymbian (UIQ) OSWindows OS
iKe
Mobil manijak
Mobil manijak
Pridružio se: Čet, 18. Mar 2010. 20:57
:: S6 edge
:: Nexus 7 2013

Sony XPERIA S

Post od iKe »

Prvi samostalni Sony model nakon okončanja jv sa Ericsson-om i naslednik SE Arc(S)
Slika

Today we announced the Xperia S, the first of the new series smartphone Xperia NXT-the next generation of smartphone Sony *, the Sony press conference before the 2012 International CES Show in Las Vegas. The new Xperia S is a smartphone Android provides a beautiful viewing experience with a high resolution screen and HD Sony, all supported by a dual-core processor 1.5GHz for faster performance. Xperia S also features a 12MP camera using Sony technology to take pictures so faster in just 1.5 seconds from sleep mode.

Xperia S into the world of Sony
The new Xperia S makes it easy connectivity to multiple displays for customers looking to share and enjoy content on the screen that best suits your situation, be it a TV, a smartphone, a laptop or tablet. Consumers can view their favorite content from the Sony Entertainment Network to connect your Xperia S via HMDI to the TV or share pictures wirelessly with a single touch. Xperia S is also trained to NFC (near field communication) to allow consumers to share content with each other while enjoying a growing number of NFC applications and services.

The biggest and best entertainment experiences Sony
Xperia S comes with access to richer entertainment experiences for Sony Entertainment Network **. Music Unlimited offers a comprehensive catalog of more than 12 million unique songs, while Video Unlimited has the latest Hollywood blockbusters and TV shows from all the major studios ***.

Xperia S also features PlayStation certificate, which guarantees a smartphone gaming experience high quality and access to PlayStation Store ****.

Immediately recognizable design
S Xperia sports a new design approach known as "Iconic Identity." The design will be replicated throughout the series and make an NXT Xperia simple looking and strong, instantly recognizable. The transparent element creates a base which highlights iconic silhouette and emphasizes the screen. It also provides lighting effects and integrates the components of the antenna.

The user interface has been redesigned to complement the minimalist design of hardware. The main screen has a fluid and colorful new fund makes optimal use of the HD Reality Display and the power of dual core processing.

Availability
Xperia S will be available to consumers around the world from the first quarter of 2012. Xperia S will launch on the Android platform 2.3 (Gingerbread) and will be updated to Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) during the second quarter of 2012.

Key features of Xperia S
Reality Display 4.3-inch Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine and HD resolution screen (1280 x 720), plus front camera (720p) and rear (1080) for HD recording.

Dual Core Processor 1.5 GHz to navigation and content downloads faster, which can be stored in internal flash memory of 32GB.

Rear camera with 12MP Sony Exmor R with Fastest Mobile Capture to take pictures in just one click directly from the standby mode.

Trained for NFC (Near Field Communications), to access the growing range of applications and services as well as Xperia SmartTags NFC.

With the ability to share content via DLNA HD, HDMI and BRAVIA Sync to control the Xperia S with the TV remote control when connected to TV, Xperia S offers a full HD experience on your TV.

Smart accessories for Android
Xperia announcement S is supported by the launch of three new accessories to enhance Smart Extras Android experience and bring content to the consumer smartphone in a completely new one.

Xperia SmartTags - change the settings of your smartphone with a single pass
The Xperia Smart Tags work with any smartphone ready for NFC, including the Xperia S. Simply touch an NFC-enabled smartphone with a SmartTag, which has the shape and size of a small round file and launches a preconfigured profile inside the phone, such as a Smart Tag alarm next to your bed or a GPS application for the Smart Tag in your car. These profiles can be easily customized to reflect any taste, designed to save consumers time and make their lives easier smartphone.

Smart Pro Wireless Headset - Bluetooth headphones that do it all
These Bluetooth stereo headset for Android smartphones offer multifunctional characteristics and a superior sound. On-screen pro Smart Wireless Headset, users can read text messages, view incoming calls, access the calendar alerts and more. When you disconnect the phone works as an MP3 player and radio independent.
SmartWatch - access to applications and components for smartphones with Android microdisplay
SmartWatch is a microdisplay accessory for communicating with a Android smartphone via Bluetooth. Consumers can, for example, to access text messages, social media updates, and manage calls or music discreetly. The screen is attached to a belt and can be worn like a watch. Applications that allow users to customize their experience SmartWatch will be available in Android Market.
* For illustrative purposes only. Not for commercial use or resale. The use of the trademark "Sony" is subject to regulatory approval.
** Access to Sony Entertainment Network varies by region and subject to availability in your region. Please refer www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com for details.
*** The number of songs available in this catalog varies by region.
**** Subject to availability in the market.

glavne karakteristike ;
Xperia S
Android 2.3, sa skorim izlaskom 4.0
-Dual Core 1.5 GHz
-NFC
-12 mp [1080p]
-1.3 mp[720p]
-32gb ugrađene memorije, bez mogućnosti proširenja.
The Member formerly known as L.S.I. .... Genuine vanilla ice cream sandwich... Nexus Prime

AnGeL oF LoVe
Mobil stručnjak
Mobil stručnjak
Pridružio se: Čet, 23. Mar 2006. 22:18
:: Note 4
:: Note 10 lite

Post od AnGeL oF LoVe »

Vrh.Samo jos cena da bude "normalna" i ne treba mi nista bolje,kupujem.Ne vidim podatke o bateriji i ram memoriji,pa me to malo muci,kamera,procesor,izgled,memorija,sve je odlicno.
LG G2 Black,16GB

sugarcoated_ass
Sertifikovani Trol
Sertifikovani Trol
Pridružio se: Pet, 05. Nov 2010. 08:36
:: Samsung Galaxy A52s
:: Nokia 8.1

Post od sugarcoated_ass »

ME GUSTA Slika
Samo da se jos dobro pokazu i sa cenama i bice savrsen! :)

VeNoM
V.I.P. MobilniSvet.com
V.I.P. MobilniSvet.com
Pridružio se: Čet, 06. Jul 2006. 20:36
:: Sony Xperia Z5P
:: Sony Xperia Z

Post od VeNoM »

meni se ovo baš svidža.taman kada dodje kod nas i kada sakupim pare i kada mu padne cena i kada kupim kuću...njega uzimam...
Nokia:2X7110,7650,2X3310,N95-8GB,X6!
Motorola:MpX200,MpX220! SonyEricsson:T28,P910,W950,X1,X Z, XZ5 Premium!Asus T101, zENpAD7!

Green
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma
Pridružio se: Pon, 05. Jul 2004. 18:20
:: ...

Post od Green »

Like. Dobro bi mi dosao i Sony mobilni telefon, s obzirom da posedujem Sony Bravia LCD TV, Sony DVD player, Sony mini liniju... :D

Banega
Redovni učesnik
Redovni učesnik
Pridružio se: Pet, 23. Dec 2011. 19:26

Post od Banega »

Telefon je koliko vidim blaga perverzija, ne verujem da ce biti cena kul :)
pojma nisam imao da je sony od sada počeo ponovo sa sopstvenom proizvodnjom :?

Pera Detlic
Mobil manijak
Mobil manijak
Pridružio se: Pon, 21. Dec 2009. 13:45
:: HTC One [m8]

Post od Pera Detlic »

Wow :blinky:

Prelepo.
Samo nek se rolaju....sarme.

lesa0208
Supreme Themer
Supreme Themer
Pridružio se: Ned, 14. Feb 2010. 22:33

Post od lesa0208 »

U kapiram da ce Sony da mu cepne neku nenormalnu cenu :/

stefgi
Redovni učesnik
Redovni učesnik
Pridružio se: Uto, 25. Sep 2007. 07:10

Post od stefgi »

Fino ovo izgleda i garant ce da bude izuzetno kvalitetan i maksimalno dobro uradjen jer sad hoce da se dokazu da su bez Ericssona i dalje jaki. Bice to dobra kupovina al ne preterano pristupacna!

S druge strane, nista nisu odradili u odnosu na Arc S. Ekran je isti/slican a nije bas najbolji, kamera je ista sa istim cipom samo sa vise mpx koji su softverski a kojom ja nisam zadovoljan. Procesor je dual sto se nesto i nece primecivati sem sto ce trositi vise bateriju. Nadam se da su poboljsali kvalitet izrade i vratili se na onaj kad se P1 proizvodio....

Ja cu ovu stepenicu, s obzirom da imam Ars s, preskociti.

VeNoM
V.I.P. MobilniSvet.com
V.I.P. MobilniSvet.com
Pridružio se: Čet, 06. Jul 2006. 20:36
:: Sony Xperia Z5P
:: Sony Xperia Z

Post od VeNoM »

video sam kao neki intro bla bla bla
ali glupo je što je samo animacija...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgsQwxVrFho
a za one koji hoće nešto malo više da vide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKNOEWhqe3c
Nokia:2X7110,7650,2X3310,N95-8GB,X6!
Motorola:MpX200,MpX220! SonyEricsson:T28,P910,W950,X1,X Z, XZ5 Premium!Asus T101, zENpAD7!

vanjuska
Mobil fan
Mobil fan
Pridružio se: Pon, 31. Avg 2009. 00:45

Post od vanjuska »

Mogli bi otvoriti neku temu gde ce se grupisati svi novi najavljeni proizvodi na CES? Ima ih gomila, eno zatrpan mi twitter svim vestima :) Ima i raznih videa i samo specifikacija, pa da se to lepo grupise u jednu temu :)
Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away! HTC DESIRE!

LittlePrince
Mobil manijak
Mobil manijak
Pridružio se: Ned, 28. Okt 2007. 04:32
:: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Kontakt:

Post od LittlePrince »

Лепо изгледа ова справица, свиђа ми се провидан део где су тастери :)
ПС: нису они без Ериксона, све је исто само је власник свега Сони и променили су име :wink:

sasa-SE
Redovni učesnik
Redovni učesnik
Pridružio se: Pet, 14. Jan 2005. 19:56

Post od sasa-SE »

stefgi, ne lupaj. Ekran nije isti i ovaj ce biti bolji, rezolucija je 720*1280, senzor kamere nije isti takodje.

Pozdrav

stefgi
Redovni učesnik
Redovni učesnik
Pridružio se: Uto, 25. Sep 2007. 07:10

Post od stefgi »

@ sasa Ako stvarno mislis da je ekran bolji samo ukoliko ima vecu rezoluciju, onda nema sta dalje da ti objasnjavam. Takodje napisao sam ISTI/SLICAN.

I ne kaze se "ne lupaj", nekako ne prilici jer ovde svi dajemo neka svoja misljenja. Pozdrav

AnGeL oF LoVe
Mobil stručnjak
Mobil stručnjak
Pridružio se: Čet, 23. Mar 2006. 22:18
:: Note 4
:: Note 10 lite

Post od AnGeL oF LoVe »

Dobrodosao Sasa.Nesto si zapostavio nas forum,nema te dugo.Nema potrebe za grubim recima,u pravu si da je ekran bolji a za kameru-znacemo kad se pojavi i izadju testovi.Nema potrebe za nerviranjem.Verujem da je Sony unapredio sve na ovom telefonu jer konkurencija ne miruje sto ce se videti ovih dana u Las Vegasu.Velika su ocekivanja i nadam se da ce ovaj model biti pun pogodak.
LG G2 Black,16GB

kenzoki
Mobil fan
Mobil fan
Pridružio se: Pon, 05. Nov 2007. 08:39
Kontakt:

Post od kenzoki »

super je! a sad malo nagginga :D
šta im to znači da ne daju memory card slot?! i xperia serija je imala neviđeni propust sa internom memorijom od 320mb?! (ko neki dumbfon, božemesakloni) a ovde nema sd slot?!
ok, 16 i 32gb, ali zasebna memorijska može biti praktična u milion raznih situacija... uvek nešto žešće zakinu, proklete kompanije :uhuh:

Pera Detlic
Mobil manijak
Mobil manijak
Pridružio se: Pon, 21. Dec 2009. 13:45
:: HTC One [m8]

Post od Pera Detlic »

kenzoki, isto tako i Sensation XL nema SD card slot... :dry:
ne kapiram koji im je to novi fazon...?! :shock:
Samo nek se rolaju....sarme.

LittlePrince
Mobil manijak
Mobil manijak
Pridružio se: Ned, 28. Okt 2007. 04:32
:: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Kontakt:

Post od LittlePrince »

Могу они да повећају резолуцију али су им боје и углови очајни, покушали су то софтверски са Бравиа енџином да исправи али то није то... Ако нису ништа променили на овом моделу и даље ће Самсунг коло да води 8)

Dream Weaver
Mobil manijak
Mobil manijak
Pridružio se: Sre, 10. Nov 2004. 02:45
:: Xiaomi Mi Max 2

Post od Dream Weaver »

Na papiru deluje dobro.

Nema proširivu memoriju?? Hmmmmm :wacko:
and justice for all...

kenzoki
Mobil fan
Mobil fan
Pridružio se: Pon, 05. Nov 2007. 08:39
Kontakt:

Post od kenzoki »

čitam na gsmareni da pored nedostatka sd slota ima integrisanu bateriju koja se uklanja samo u servisu i da podržava samo micro sim (dakle ne regularne sim kartice, šta god to bilo) :wacko:
jel ovo telefon za ukras ili pak samo fotoaparat?! :lol:
misim, čemu sve te komplikacije? :roll:

Odgovori