Najbolje/najkorisnije aplikacije za OS9.1,9.2,9.3 (S60v3)

programi, sistemski alati, navigacija
Pravila foruma
Prilikom postavljanja nove teme o nekoj aplikaciji, potrudite se da date što kompletniji opis, zajedno sa sličicama.
Odgovori
Igor88bg
Banned
Pridružio se: Sre, 30. Jul 2008. 04:02

Post od Igor88bg »

cale, voice changer s60 .

napalm death
Mobil manijak
Mobil manijak
Pridružio se: Sub, 21. Okt 2006. 13:47

Post od napalm death »

ludidzora, mozes u LCG playeru napraviti zeljenu playlisti kako hoces a onda je zatim snimis kao playlist i mozes je pustat u svim programima

toda81
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma
Pridružio se: Ned, 11. Nov 2007. 17:35
:: Note 4 N9100 dual

Post od toda81 »

Kako bi bilo dobro kada bi imala takva aplikacija i za os9 jer bi bilo bas zanimljivo telefoniranje ☺☻
Note IV N9100 dual

Igor88bg
Banned

Post od Igor88bg »

toda81, ja sam to koristio na 6680 znaci bukvalno ko robot zvucis hahah vrh stvar probao sam da instaliram u 6220 ali mrka kapa i ako je haknut :-((( ali cekamo izci ce garant to je vrhunska stvar :-)

napalm death
Mobil manijak
Mobil manijak

Post od napalm death »

pa ako je za v2 normalno da ne moze na 6220 koja je v3

Igor88bg
Banned

Post od Igor88bg »

napalm death, ma znam ali znas ono "Vredi pokusati ":-) !

cale
Mobil manijak
Mobil manijak
Pridružio se: Pon, 01. Nov 2004. 23:38
:: Google Nexus 6P
Kontakt:

Post od cale »

INFO
Nazalost firma RedLinx je odustala od daljeg razvoja applikacije SoundeR(voice changer),koju bi tako voleli da postoji za v3 :dry:
Slika

8)

toda81
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma

Post od toda81 »

Igor88bg,da li bi mogao da mi posaljes na mail tu app jer bih voleo da je probam na burazerovom legendarnom jajetu 6600
Note IV N9100 dual

napalm death
Mobil manijak
Mobil manijak

Post od napalm death »

Posto se ovo tice predpostavljam svih sliide nikija na s60 v3.. onda da pitam ovde imal pomoci.

Treba mi program ili koji vec djavo koji ignorise slide sistem, ono.. da se ne javi sam kada me neko zove a ja ga otvaram, da ne reaguje svaki put kada ga zatvorim s porukom dal zelim zakljucati fon.. i ono najvaznije sto me iritira... da mi ne prekine poziv u toku razgovora kada ga zatvorim. naravno, imam n80

molim pomoc.. ako je ima :x

Ninolina
Pridružio se: Sre, 07. Dec 2005. 08:42
:: Galaxy Note 9 White
:: Galaxy Watch Active2

Post od Ninolina »

napalm death, probaj...

Slide Helper v1.08 S60v3...
Functions
- Hangup at the closing of sliders
- VOIP (SIP) calls support
- Headset detection
- Callback with selected key
- Turn on loudspeaker at the opening slider down (multimedia keys)
- Start multimedia player at the opening slider down
- Hide multimedia player at the closing slider
- Lock keypad at the closing of sliders
- Shutting down the screen lights at the closing of sliders
- Lock keypad without messages and questions
- Unlocking the keypad at the opening of sliders
- Blocking unlock the keypad at the opening of sliders
- Blocking screensaver at the opening of sliders
- English and Russian interface
- Sounds at the opening/closing of sliders
- Autostart

2008.10.22 v.1.08
+ Function "Red button" at the closing of slider
+ Hide multimedia player at the closing of slider
+ VOIP (SIP) calls support (detect and hangup at the closing of slider).
* Hide multimedia player at the closing of slider
Slika
*** ALL WHITE with Teddy *** GALAXY NOTE 9 White Snapdragon *** GALAXY WATCH ACTIVE 2 Aluminum 44mm ***

napalm death
Mobil manijak
Mobil manijak

Post od napalm death »

Ninolina, nije pomoglo. Program nije kompatibilan sa mojim telefonom. probao sam 1.06 i 1.08 verziju.

Sensei
Mobil manijak
Mobil manijak
Pridružio se: Pet, 23. Dec 2005. 23:45
Kontakt:

Post od Sensei »

Nisam dosta dugo pratio ovu temu pa ne znam da li je neko spomenuo da je dugo ocekivani web browser Skyfire konacno dobio svoju novu verziju, koja je i dalje beta ali sada po prvi put svi mogu da ga koriste bez obzira da li su iz SAD-a i bez registracije!

Koristim ga vec neko vrijeme i mada nije jos uvijek savrsen mogu reci da je jako dobar kao alternativa Operi mini i fabrickom browser-u, a kada izadje i prva zvanicna verzija(sto ne bi trebalo da bude jos dugo) vjerujem da ce biti ubjedljivo najbolji web broswer(i za symbian i za wm telefone).
What's new in 0.85 for both Windows Mobile and Symbian:
* Simple Download: This is big for us and we hope for you as well. Now, there is NO requirement anymore to register in order to download, access, and use Skyfire. With this release, downloading is as simple as pointing your existing mobile browser to http://get.skyfire.com. We detect the device and provide the installer for your phone.
* Optional Registration: Once downloaded and installed, you can use Skyfire right away. Browse away, create bookmarks, and check your history. Everything will work.
Why create an account? So you can retain Bookmarks and History in case you lose your phone or have to switch phones. Furthermore you can post and participate in the Skyfire user forums.
Already have an account? You can still access your existing account by simply logging in on your device. Or, create a new account. Or, migrate your account between phones. It's now all done from your phone on the Skyfire start page.
* New UK Data Center: We are looking forward to providing better service for our UK based users and are currently building out a new data center. If you are in the UK you should automatically connect to the new data center and experience better performance. If you are not based in UK, then you will automatically connect to the US data center. Please bear with us as we work out some of the kinks - especially with account migration.
* Overall Improvements: Client and Server robustness, streaming performance, recovering from lost connections.
* Improved rendering of mobile pages: We better detect and render more mobile pages. The list continues to expand.
* Updated Skyfire User Portal: We continue to evolve our user portal and start page.

Although some of it was already visible before 0.85, it is worth mentioning:
o Google Search & Search Results: It's the best and the most used.
o Updated weather widget: Now supports Canada and UK postal codes, in addition to US.
o Region specific start page: Custom feeds and pre-populated bookmarks for US and UK.

What's new in Symbian 0.85since Symbian 0.6?
* More devices: We now support popular new devices such as the N85, N78, N79, N96.
* SuperBar: A handy new feature to perform a search or enter a URL from a single field -it's a great time saver that is easily accessible on the top of any page. Search results are provided by Google.
* Content sharing: You can now share web content by SMS. We even make the URL short enough that it will fit easily into an SMS text message. Especially useful for the really long URLs used by many sites. You can now also share Skyfire itself with friends via SMS.
* Faster application launch: Skyfire launches much more quickly so you to get to your content quicker.
* Reconnect: Skyfire will automatically reconnect, so you don't need to restart when your wireless connection is dropped.
* Content download: Allows you to download images and other content from most web pages.
* Bookmarks have been significantly enhanced - giving you much better control.
* Improved battery life: We won't drain the battery when you forget to exit Skyfire. Promise!

Downloading and Installing:
To install onto your Windows Mobile or Symbian S60 device simply point your Pocket Internet Explorer or Symbian browser to http://get.skyfire.com. We will detect the phone and provide you the appropriate installer -download, install, and you are up and running!
I evo jos jednog zanimljivog programa:

WeFi v1.02(93) S60v3 *updated*[2008 Forum Nokia Application of The Year]
WeFi S60 SOFTWARE SELECTED AS 2008 FORUM NOKIA EMEA APPLICATION OF THE YEAR

The WeFi S60 software application from Tel Aviv-based Wefi Inc. has been voted by the audience at Forum Nokia Innovation Event in Barcelona on December 1st as the 2008 Forum Nokia Europe, Middle East and Africa Application of the year.

Wefi is an application and service enhancing the Wireless Network user experience with mobile and portable devices. It provides a high performance, opens global broadband virtual wireless network by combining a community-generated database, a smart connection manager and a dynamic Access Point/Hot Spot Directory.

Wefi is helping make mobile internet connections faster and easier to use for S60 Devices. Users simply need to select "Automatic-Wefi" and Wefi will connect their device to the best connection. Users can connect to a growing list of more than 10 million Wi-Fi access points across 215 countries and territories.
Samsung Galaxy S II I9100, Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo

tehno maniac
Mobil manijak
Mobil manijak
Pridružio se: Ned, 29. Jun 2008. 08:26

Post od tehno maniac »

Sensei, taj skyfire je bolji od opere?
I koja je razlika između opere i opere mini (sem u veličini)?? :?
Nokia C6

tomas.hokenberi
Pridružio se: Pon, 03. Sep 2007. 18:02
:: Samsung GalaxyNote20

Post od tomas.hokenberi »

tehno maniac, Najvaznija razlika izmedju Opere i Opere Mini, pored toga sto je Opera Mini Java aplikacija, je u tome sto Opera Mini sajtovima pristupa posredstvom Operinih servera na kojima se vrsi kompresija web stranice i prilagodjenje za prikaz na mobilnim telefonima. Opera direktno pristupa web stranicama bez posredovanja Operinih servera.
Pravila otvaranja tema i davanja odgovora
Samsung SM-N980F Galaxy Note 20 256GB
Samsung SM-T870 Galaxy Tab S7 + Transcend 512GB

Sensei
Mobil manijak
Mobil manijak
Pridružio se: Pet, 23. Dec 2005. 23:45
Kontakt:

Post od Sensei »

tehno maniac, upravo to sto ti je napisao tomas.hokenberi. To znaci da opera mini trosi mnogo manje kb-a za ucitavanje stranice pa samim tim skida manje kredita. Skyfire ne kompresuje stranice pa skida puno kb-a ali zato podrzava sve moguce web formate, maltene kao da surfujes preko kompa!
Samsung Galaxy S II I9100, Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo

tehno maniac
Mobil manijak
Mobil manijak
Pridružio se: Ned, 29. Jun 2008. 08:26

Post od tehno maniac »

Sensei, probaću skyfire

tomas.hokenberi, hvala za info :)
Nokia C6

VladCepesh
Novajlija
Novajlija
Pridružio se: Ned, 07. Sep 2008. 09:03

Post od VladCepesh »

Ko želi da skida sa rapidshare, megauploadera,depositfiles, i slične za koje ne treba kucanje onih brojki i slova.. Kad komp nije pri ruci.. Ili preko gnuboxa, wifi, Besplatan program aeD-DLoader v4.60 (moded) jar

miodrage
WP_guru
WP_guru
Pridružio se: Pon, 13. Mar 2006. 23:35
:: iPhone 14 Pro Max
Kontakt:

Post od miodrage »

A na kompu jDownloader (ali ne ubacujte Premium podatke).
Inache sjajna nova Python aplikacija, S60 Resource cleaner - ocisti sve nakon uninstalacije od djubreta.
Ceterum censeo, Androidam delendam esse!

toda81
Prijatelj foruma
Prijatelj foruma

Post od toda81 »

Dobra je to app,ali ja ne volim python app jer moraju da se instaliraju na memoriju telefona da bi radile.Mnogo je bolje bio odradjen python na os7,8 i 8.1 jer je mogao da se instalira i na E,mada je bilo par app koje su se same instalirale na C,ali to nije nista strasno
Note IV N9100 dual

Vincent
Mobil manijak
Mobil manijak
Pridružio se: Pon, 30. Jan 2006. 18:06

Post od Vincent »

miodrage, ona Python aplikacija za čišćenej recycle što si stavio ne radi baš... Miče samo jezike instalacija... A ja se baš ponadao! Ako nađep nešto slično što čisti repove svih aplikacija, molim te postavi. Hvala.
Pozdrav! :wink:
iPhone 4 16GB Black & N91 8GB facelifted to Silver.
Perfected by Sennheiser PX-200 White and Sennheiser HD-205 Black!

Odgovori